Hey! You've reached my blog. Click here for MY WEBSITE, here to DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE SAMPLE SHEET, here for posts related to ILLUSTRATION, here for CHILDREN'S BOOK ILLUSTRATION, here for TOY DESIGN, here for A LITTLE ABOUT ME, and here to CONTACT ME. Cheers!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sneak Peak: Koschei the Deathless

This is my most favorite thing of all the things I've painted or drawn in the last couple days. And guys, that's a lot of things. If I told you how much, you probably wouldn't believe me.

When I have finished the burning hot stuff on my plate, and then take a nap (for three days), I'll make a proper update. 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, it seems I should've commented here. Well, I'm happy to say again that your comic looks wonderful, and I can't wait to read the rest of it. :)

    --Shveta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Cat made the job very easy with this story. I have to say, of all her writing so far, Deathless may be my most favorite ever. And that's saying something, thinking about how desperately I love Fairyland.
    I read your "In Search of Apsaras" a little while back, actually, and I loved it - I couldn't agree more, that there needs to be a well researched, illustrated, multi-culturally inclusive bestiary.

    Anyway, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete